1. We are looking for chapter representatives who have not served on Nominating Committee in the past year.
2. We are looking for a variety of ages of FFA leaders at the
chapter or regional level.
3. We are expecting that chapters who have candidates running for state office will not have representatives on the committee.
4. We are hoping for a balance of gender.
5. We will include representation for all eight regions.
6. We expect committee members to attend the March training session and be available Saturday and Sunday of convention.
7. We expect that committee members will not have interaction visit with candidates, their advisors, or advisors of candidates during the interview process, at convention, or afterward.
**Applicants must be available to attend the training date on Friday, March 15, 2019 and must be available to begin the selection process for State Officers on Friday, April 26 at 7:00pm through Tuesday, April 30.
Applications are due February 1.
Please contact Juleah Tolosky at or Lavyne Rada at with any questions about the application or responsibilities of this opportunity.