1. We are looking for chapter representatives who have not served on Nominating Committee in the past year.
2. We are looking for a variety of ages of FFA leaders at the chapter or regional level.
3. We are expecting that chapters who have candidates running for state office will not have representatives on the committee.
4. We are hoping for a balance of gender.
5. We will include representation for all eight regions.
6. We expect committee members to attend the March training session and be available Saturday and Sunday of convention.
7. We expect that committee members will not have interaction visit with candidates, their advisors, or advisors of candidates during the interview process, at convention, or afterward.
**Applicants must be available to attend the training date on Friday, March 17, 2017 and must be available to begin the selection process for State Officers on Friday, April 21 at 7:00pm through Tuesday, April 25.
Apply now at: https://form.jotform.com/MNFFA/2017MNFFA-NomCom